Summary of Updates
- Incidents & Accidents improved exporting + Email notifications
- Form Builder updates + External form completion
- Feature tooltips
- Tasks V1 removed
➡ Incidents & Accidents improved exporting + Email notifications
Recording an incident or accident on StoriiCare is now a more streamlined process, with additional exporting and notification functionality. You can now add and view past incidents or accidents from the same page. Simply select either 'Incident' or 'Accident' from the dedicated feature within the dashboard. From here, you will be able to view past logs by opening the available dropdowns, or add a new log by selecting 'Add accident/incident' in the top right hand corner of the page. Logs can be exported either as a CSV or PDF by selecting logs individually via the square selection boxes, or by choosing 'Select all'. You can then directly export your selected logs in your chosen format by selecting the Export as CSV or Export as PDF button. This expanded functionality will enable providers to run expanded analysis on incidents and accidents outside of StoriiCare.
Knowing when an Incident or Accident has occurred as soon as possible can be incredibly important to many providers. As a result, we have added the ability to automatically send alerts to specified email addresses when an incident or accident has been logged in StoriiCare. To setup alerts, select the orange cog within the Incidents & Accidents feature. From this settings page, you will be able to add and manage existing email addresses that will receive alerts.
➡ Form Builder updates + External form completion
We are continuing to build upon our Form Builder feature with new functionality and improvements. It has been incredibly exciting to work with clients on building out their form set - your feedback has been instrumental in developing Form Builder. Updates this month include:
- External form completion - All forms made with form builder can now be completed externally via a unique URL. This can be particularly useful for admissions assessments, surveys or 3rd party forms. When generating a shareable link, you can choose whether respondents can remain anonymous or are forced to enter their name prior to completing a form. Once a link is generated, it can be shared via email or via Storii messages/announcements for completion by relevant parties. All completed forms will be stored within the document store in a dedicated folder as standard.
- Text input boxes - Text boxes will now expand to show all text entered within the box. Alternatively, you can now also set a text box to 'Fit to parent' within the text box options. This will stretch the input box across the 'Parent' area it is within.
- Form titles automatically included in PDFs - The title of a form will now automatically be displayed at the top of a completed form PDF, in addition to the footer, for easy form identification when printed or shared.
- Custom signature area - You can now manually enter the name of an individual signing within a signature box. Simply select 'Custom Signed By' in the options tab for any signature box component. E.g. You may have one signature box that is not custom, and as such it will automatically pull in the name of the staff member completing the form. Another signature box, potentially for a client or third party to sign, can be set to custom so that the contrasting signatures can be accurately captured. (Please note, when a form is completed via an external link, all signature areas will require the user to enter their name in a 'Custom Signed by' box.)
- Bug fixes - Form categories could not be changed once a form was created. The divider component area when hovered over was visible on the actual form view as opposed to only being visible on the builder canvas. The 'last saved' time for a form template showed the last time a template was opened as opposed to saved. Signature areas did not explicitly state the staff member name next to the actual signature in PDF exports. All the above bugs have now been fixed.
Additional Form Builder updates will be released in the coming weeks. Thank you for all your feedback and ideas!
➡ Feature tooltips
To provide extra context, clients will now notice a small line of descriptor text at the top of every feature page, including a direct link to our knowledge base guide for that feature.
➡ Tasks V1 removed
Tasks V1 has now been removed from StoriiCare. Tasks V2 is now simply referred to as 'Tasks' across StoriiCare.
Thank you for all your feedback! We truly appreciate you helping us make StoriiCare the best it can be. If you have any feature ideas, feedback or interest in testing upcoming functionality, please visit our feature request board from your StoriiCare profile or get in touch!
❤ from the StoriiCare Team