StoriiCare Product Update #28 – April 2021
Summary of Updates
- Rich Text Updates!
➡ Rich Text Updates!
You can now upload an image or embed a video link on any Rich Text area across StoriiCare. Image uploading will work both on desktop/laptop computers using the browser or our StoriiCare apps on modern mobile devices.
Key use cases include:
- Uploading an image whilst recording an activity
- Including images in Life Story Question Answers
- Including an image as part of a Staff Notice or a Community Announcement
- Embedding a Youtube / Loom / Vimeo Video within a note or announcement (simply paste the link into the text area)
- Adding an image as additional context to a progress note
- Adding an image as part of a task note
- Including an image in a measurement note to confirm a weight reading
- Adding more design to an Activity Calendar event description
- Including an image in a Care Plan Summary
As we expand rich text to other areas within StoriiCare, image uploading will become available in these areas. We are also planning to add video and PDF attachment support to rich text in the coming months.
Thank you for all your feedback! We truly appreciate you helping us make StoriiCare the best it can be. If you have any feature ideas, feedback or interest in testing upcoming functionality, please visit our feature request board from your StoriiCare profile or get in touch!
❤ from the StoriiCare Team