We’ve always believed that the best way to build a brilliant product is by listening to our clients and acting on your feedback. This month, we have added a number of key features and improvements to StoriiCare.
Summary of Updates
- Measurements Feature Updates
- Group Portal Updates
- Task Permission changes
- Tasks V1 - Phase out in March
➡ Measurement Feature Updates
Our Measurements feature received some incremental updates this month.
- PDF and CSV exports can now be generated directly from any measurement view.
- Measurements that require multiple entries at the same time (such as Blood Pressure) are now available on StoriiCare via 'Measurement Groups'. To create a Measurement Group, access the Measurement settings area by selecting the Cog icon at the top of the Measurements page. Create a new 'Group' using the options available. Be sure to have the relevant Measurement types created prior to creating a group.
➡ Group Portal Updates
Multi-location clients using the group portal will be able to access enhanced group portal features from today.
- Business lists are now searchable
- Adult Day Groups using the day care register can now see # Participants present in all locations at once in real time
- Team Management - Staff can now be directly invited to the group portal via the 'team' tab. Choose which businesses each staff member has access to via the invite window. Business access can also be changed later via the Team tab. Staff will receive an email invite, from which they can create their own password and assign a name. Staff will then be able to log into the group portal via their own email and password.
➡ Task Permission Changes
We had requests for staff to be able to add notes to tasks and change their status, without being able to add or schedule new tasks. This is now an option using permission levels on StoriiCare. To achieve this, create a custom permission level in Business Settings. Set Staff Tasks to 'Read only' and Task Notes to 'Add/save'. Assign this new permission level to relevant staff members to achieve the outcome discussed above.
➡ Tasks V1 Phase Out
Tasks V1 will be removed from the StoriiCare system in March 2021. Tasks V2 will be renamed simply as 'Tasks'. Any users still to move to Tasks V2 should do so now prior to the removal of Tasks V1.
Thank you for all your feedback! We truly appreciate you helping us make StoriiCare the best it can be. If you have any feature ideas, feedback or interest in testing upcoming functionality, please visit our feature request board from your StoriiCare profile or get in touch!
❤ from the StoriiCare Team