NADSA Conference 2019
It's conference season, folks. We're sending our co-founder and CEO, Cameron Graham to the National Adult Day Services Association's annual conference. This year's NADSA conference will be held in Minneapolis, Minnesota from October 24-October 25.
NADSA is one of our favorite conferences, as the adult day services sector is growing and it is an exciting time to be a part of it! There are incredible workshops and events for both emerging and seasoned providers. This is a great opportunity for leadership teams to come learn and get inspired by innovative strategies.
Be sure to stop by the StoriiCare table, where Cameron will be ready to give you a tour of our award-winning activity recording and care management platform.
Digitze All of Your Care Processes with StoriiCare
StoriiCare helps adult day care providers transition from paper-based systems to digital care management with ease. While we offer a full-fledged care management system, we also provide an Activity Pro package tailored to activity and wellness teams.
Using any device with an internet connection, care staff can use StoriiCare to:
- Build and manage calendars
- Take activity attendance
- Sign In & Sign Out
- Schedule service users and transportation times
- Engage with service user families through Storii
- Customize service user profiles
- Use our service user engagement tools
- Run reminiscence sessions
- Carry out assessments
- File incident/accident reports
- Write and store Progress Notes and Care Plans