Join us in the largest Adult Day Services Conference!
StoriiCare will be at the 2023 NADSA National Conference, and we'd LOVE to see you there.
This is the largest gathering of Adult Day Services in the USA. Whether you're new to the ADS community or an established provider, this conference is a unique opportunity to meet other community-based health and wellness services. At the end of the event, you will be full of new ideas and an expanded network.
Save the date:
September 27-29, 2023
The Palmer House Hilton,
If you are interested in taking part in the NADSA Conference, you can learn more about pricing and how to register for the conference here. This year's conference will focus on diagnosis-specific best practices and research (including Alzheimer's, Dementia, Disability), ADS center operations, strategies and innovations to strengthen the ADS industry and more!
StoriiCare´s Exhibit Booth
If you're attending the conference, be sure to check out the StoriiCare´s Exhibit Booth (#4) where you can learn more about our world-leading software for Adult Day Services.
StoriiCare helps ADS providers easily transition from paper-based systems to digital care management.
Using any internet-enabled device, staff can use StoriiCare to:
- Quickly Sign Participants, Staff & Visitors In & Out
- Mark Participants Absences
- Build & Manage Activity Calendars
- Take Activity Attendance & Record Progress
- Run Custom Reports
- Schedule Attendance, Staff Rota & Transportation
- Manage Medication & Vital Signs
- Generate attendance Excel files for Billing
- Share Progress with Participant families through our Family Portal, Storii
- Customize Participant Profiles with Life Story information
- Store Participant's Documents Online in a SOC 2 Type 2 & HIIPA Compliant Platform
- Create, Customize & Complete Online Forms & Assessments
- Submit Incident & Accident Reports
- Write Progress Notes & Customize Care/Support Plans
...and much more!